Consent to the processing of personal data
1. You are hereby authorized by within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the protection of personal data) (hereinafter referred to as 'the Regulation') processed the following personal data:
- name and surname
- telephone number
- information from the inserted ad
2. The name, surname, company name, telephone number and e-mail address can be processed based on your permission and must be processed to respond to the request. These data will be processed by the Administrator for 2 years.
3. In the case of cookies: The administrator collects the following cookies on their websites:
Type Name Purpose Expiration Access to information
Google Analytics Google Analytics Google Analytics Google Analytics is a tool from Google that allows website owners to get statistical data about their site users. 2 years is a cookie created by GA
systemic Cookie Acceptance (cookieAccept) Cookies, which will store your cookie 5 year Cookie Authorization Information Cookie Confirmation Information
4. You expressly consent to the above processing. Provision of personal data is voluntary. The consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an email or letter to the contact details of Otýlie Giger, U Stadionu 326/4, Lužice 69618.
5. The processing of personal data is carried out by the Administrator, but personal data can be processed by Administrators for Administrators as well:
a. SHOPEA.CZ Agency, s.r.o.
b. Alternatively, other providers of processing software, services and applications that are not currently used by the company.
6. Please note that under the Regulation you have the right:
- to accept consent at any time,
- ask us for information about the processing of your personal data, request a copy of this information,
- request access to these data with us and update or repair these data, or request processing restrictions,
- require us to erase this personal information,
- the portability of data,
- file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection or refer a case to court.